Bounce for Autism
Trampolines Ireland is proud to announce -
"Bounce for Autism" in co-operation with The Irish Society for Autism.
Trampolines can be a tremendous outlet for both children and their parents, whether they have autism or not as they allow children and adults to burn up energy, get fit and enjoy the mind-calming benefits of trampolining.
Above: Principal Maria stands in the area where the new trampoline will be assembled at St Mary's Special School, Navan.
At Trampolines Ireland we're pleased to be able to supply trampolines all over the country and we're delighted to announce our new initiative -
"Bounce for Autism" in co-operation with The Irish Society for Autism, is a new campaign where Trampolines Ireland have pledged to gift a minimum of 10 trampolines to Special Schools over the next 12 months.
Bounce for Autism Trampoline Donations
To date we have donated to -
1. St Paul's Special School, Beaumont, Dublin - see link here,
2. St Mary's Special School, Johnstown, Navan - see link here.
3. St Michael's House, Ballymun - see link here.
4. Casa Caterina, Cabra - view here.
5. Scoil Mhuire National School, Mooncoin, Kilkenny - view here.
6. Taghmon National School, Mullinger - view here
7. St. Clare's School, Ennis, Co. Clare
8. St. Bríd’s Special School in Castlebar, Co. Mayo
9. St. Ultan's Special School in Navan
10. Cnoc Mhuire Senior School
More schools and info coming soon.
The key benefits of trampolining for kids and adults with Autism include:
- relieves anxiety and pent-up emotions and stress,
- self-soothing in a fun and active way,
- gives them healthy exercise that their bodies need,
- improves balance and co-ordination,
- builds confidence in their abilities,
- and the positive benefits of time spent on the trampoline can last for hours or even the rest of the day.
How to Get Involved
If this idea appeals to you and you'd like to donate a trampoline please get in touch and we will do our best to help you.
Other Related Initiatives -
For more information or to discuss your needs please contact us on 01 960 1641.