How to Install BERG Playbase Climbing Frames?
BERG Playbase Climbing Frames - Installation Overview
Please see our short guide below sharing some tips on how to install your BERG Playbase climbing frame.
How to Build the BERG Playbase Climbing Frame - Quick Guide:
1. read the instruction manual,
2. read the instruction manual,
3. clear your garden so you have lots of home to lay out all of the parts,
4. mark out the area that you will need to dig,
5. check your measurements for the area that you need to dig,
6. begin digging,
7. check your measurements as you dig, ensuring that your hole depths are to the correct measurements,
8. once you are satisfied with your hole depths, insert the framework base of the the trampoline and fill in the holes, also rolling back the lawn over the holes as shown in the manual,
9. carefully assemble the top rail and the side rails of your Playbase climbing frame,
11. carefully check that everything has been properly tightened and is fully stable and secure.
1. spade and shovel,
2. spirit level and measuring tape,
3. hand tools - eg spanner and alloy keys.
For full installation manual in advance of delivery please phone us on 01 960 1641.