🔥Only 3 items left, order now!
Phone Gary and the team at Trampolines Ireland to answer any of your questions. 📞TEL 01 960 1641
- 9 m² Grill Cabin + 2.5m extension
- Hexagonal Barbecue Room for up to 10 people.
- Wall material: 45 x 145 mm made of pine wood.
- Frame roof elements + 18 mm pine panels.
- Bituminous shingle roofing, available in different colors.
- The barbecue house has three double-glazed windows.
- Glulam (pine) front door.
- Five wall-mounted benches, three of which have folding extensions.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for lead time. please note for UK deliveries that we would deliver these to your local depot, as these are often too large to be delivered by local vehicles you will need to collect.
Pine wood for its physical characteristics is an ideal raw material for the construction – it is strong and is easy to recycle. However, changing weather conditions may change its appearance. Large and small cracks, color tone changes as well as altering structure of the wood is a result of a natural cause. In order to ensure long service life of a cabin, it is necessary to protect it immediately with a suitable wood preserver. Professionally selected suitable coatings reduce the swelling and shrinkage of the wood. The cabin must be re-painted or re-stained according to the paint manufacturer’s instructions. We recommend inspecting the protection coating at leastonce a year and re-coat as necessary.
The Benefits of Shopping Trampolines Ireland
on most models.